Monday, April 13, 2015

BU Grad Dances to Fame

Christina Davis is a talented 2013 graduate of Bloomsburg University who continues to dance her way to success across the country. She recently reflected on the impact that her education at Bloomsburg has had on her career:

“My journey as a BU Dance minor has shaped and prepared me for many events and opportunities that I have experienced as a graduate. Leaving BU with determination and prep for the dance world, I took my talents and knowledge and traveled to the state of California as a professional dancer. I was able to use everything from performance, test, and class videos to land work with amazing artists such as Emmy nominated Shane Sparks from So You Think You Can Dance, hip hop artist Lil Mama, Eric Bellinger, Meagan Good, and many more. I have been featured on a soon to be aired television show The Real Dancers of North Hollywood. I landed a job touring around China with major artists. My journey continues. I have been to auditions and strive for the best. The Bloomsburg Dance Minor taught me to think outside the box and go outside of my comfort zone in order to succeed in this industry. I am excited to continue to make dreams come true and to call myself an alumnus of Bloomsburg University!”

To watch Christina at work, check out the piece created about her after she won BET’s Lens on Talent Dance competition:  http://www.bet.com/shows/lens-on-talent/news/christina-davis-wins-lens-on-talent-dance.html


No comments:

Post a Comment